查看原文
其他

「Part 25」十九报告双语版

LearnAndRecord 2020-10-07

获取报告中英文及音视频资料合集

后台对话框处发送:19

(六)夺取反腐败斗争压倒性胜利

6. Securing a sweeping victory in the fight against corruption


人民群众最痛恨腐败现象,腐败是我们党面临的最大威胁。

The people resent corruption most; and corruption is the greatest threat our Party faces.


只有以反腐败永远在路上的坚韧和执着,

We must have the resolve and tenacity to persevere in the never-ending fight against corruption.


深化标本兼治

Only by intensifying efforts to address both the symptoms and root causes of corruption


保证干部清正、政府清廉、政治清明

—by making sure that officials are honest, government is clean, and political affairs are handled with integrity


才能跳出历史周期率,确保党和国家长治久安。

—can we avoid history's cycle of rise and fall and ensure the long-term stability of the Party and the country.


当前,反腐败斗争形势依然严峻复杂,

Currently, the fight against corruption remains grave and complex;


巩固压倒性态势、夺取压倒性胜利的决心必须坚如磐石

we must remain as firm as a rock in our resolve to build on the overwhelming momentum and secure a sweeping victory.

要坚持无禁区、全覆盖、零容忍

We will continue to see that there are no no-go zones, no ground is left unturned, and no tolerance is shown for corruption.


坚持重遏制、强高压、长震慑,坚持受贿行贿一起查,坚决防止党内形成利益集团。

We will impose tight constraints, maintain a tough stance and a long-term deterrence, punish both those who take bribes and those who offer them, and prevent interest groups from arising within the Party.


在市县党委建立巡察制度,加大整治群众身边腐败问题力度。

We will institute a system of disciplinary inspection for city and county level Party committees in an intensified effort to address corruption that occurs on the people's doorsteps.


不管腐败分子逃到哪里,都要缉拿归案、绳之以法

Wherever offenders may flee, they will be brought back and brought to justice.


推进反腐败国家立法,建设覆盖纪检监察系统的检举举报平台

We will work for the adoption of national anti-corruption legislation and create a corruption reporting platform that covers both disciplinary inspection commissions and supervision agencies.


强化不敢腐的震慑,扎牢不能腐的笼子,增强不想腐的自觉,

We will strengthen deterrence so officials don't dare to, strengthen the cage of institutions so they're unable to, and strengthen their vigilance so they have no desire to commit acts of corruption.


通过不懈努力换来海晏河清、朗朗乾坤

Our political environment will, through tireless efforts, like seas fallen calm and rivers running clear, be clean and free of corruption.


(七)健全党和国家监督体系。

7. Improving Party and state oversight systems


增强党自我净化能力,根本靠强化党的自我监督和群众监督。

To improve the Party's ability to purify itself, it is essential that we strengthen Party self-supervision and subject ourselves to public oversight.


要加强对权力运行的制约和监督,让人民监督权力,让权力在阳光下运行把权力关进制度的笼子。

We must strengthen checks on and oversight over the exercise of power, and ensure that power is exercised under public oversight, in broad daylight, and in an institutional cage.


强化自上而下的组织监督,改进自下而上的民主监督,发挥同级相互监督作用,加强对党员领导干部的日常管理监督。

We will strengthen top-down organizational oversight, improve bottom-up democratic oversight, practice peer oversight, and tighten regular supervision over Party members in positions of leadership.


深化政治巡视,坚持发现问题、形成震慑不动摇,

We will intensify political inspection to identify problems and ensure that deterrence works;


建立巡视巡察上下联动的监督网

we will establish an oversight network that facilitates coordination in disciplinary inspections conducted at different levels.


深化国家监察体制改革,将试点工作在全国推开,组建国家、省、市、县监察委员会,同党的纪律检查机关合署办公

We will deepen reform of the national supervision system, conduct trials throughout the country, and establish supervisory commissions at the national, provincial, prefectural, and county levels, which work together with the Party's disciplinary inspection commissions as one office while keeping their own identity.


实现对所有行使公权力的公职人员监察全覆盖。

This will ensure that supervision covers everyone working in the public sector who exercises public power.


制定国家监察法,

A national supervision law will be formulated.


依法赋予监察委员会职责权限和调查手段,

Supervisory commissions will be given responsibilities, powers, and means of investigation in accordance with law.


用留置取代“两规”措施。

The practice of shuanggui will be replaced by detention.


*两规:即“两规措施”,是中国共产党的党组织在纪律整肃中,对违反党内法规的党员所采取的特别调查措施。《中国共产党纪律检查机关案件检查工作条例》第四章第二十八条中规定:“调查组有权按照规定程序,采取以下措施调查取证……(三)要求有关人员在规定时间、地点就案件所涉及的问题作出说明。”其中“规定时间”、“规定地点”,就是通常所说的“两规”。


改革审计管理体制,完善统计体制

We will reform the auditing management system and improve the statistics system.


构建党统一指挥、全面覆盖、权威高效的监督体系,

We will establish an authoritative, efficient oversight system with complete coverage under the Party's unified command;


把党内监督同国家机关监督、民主监督、司法监督、群众监督、舆论监督贯通起来,增强监督合力。

and integrate intraparty oversight with oversight by state organs, democratic oversight, judicial oversight, public oversight, and oversight through public opinion. All this will create a powerful synergy for conducting oversight.


(八)全面增强执政本领。

8. Strengthening every dimension of our ability for governance


领导十三亿多人的社会主义大国,我们党既要政治过硬,也要本领高强

To lead a large socialist country of more than 1.3 billion people, our Party must be both politically strong and highly competent.


要增强学习本领,

We should be good at learning.


在全党营造善于学习、勇于实践的浓厚氛围,建设马克思主义学习型政党,推动建设学习大国。

We will foster a strong atmosphere of learning and practicing in the Party, and build our Party into a Marxist learning party. We will nurture a love of learning in our people.


增强政治领导本领,

We should be good at exercising political leadership.


坚持战略思维、创新思维、辩证思维

We should adopt a strategic perspective, and develop creative thinking and a dialectical approach to thinking;


法治思维、底线思维

we should think in terms of the rule of law, and think about worst-case scenarios.


科学制定和坚决执行党的路线方针政策,把党总揽全局、协调各方落到实处。

We should formulate sound Party lines, principles, and policies and resolutely implement them, ensuring that the Party exercises overall leadership and coordinates work in all areas.


增强改革创新本领,

We should be good reformers and pioneers.


保持锐意进取的精神风貌,善于结合实际创造性推动工作,善于运用互联网技术和信息化手段开展工作。

We should be enterprising, work creatively in light of actual conditions, and adeptly apply information technology, including the internet, in our work.


增强科学发展本领,

We should be good at promoting sound development.


善于贯彻新发展理念,不断开创发展新局面。

We should effectively put into practice the new development philosophy, and continue to break new ground in development.


增强依法执政本领,

We should be good at exercising law-based governance.


加快形成覆盖党的领导和党的建设各方面的党内法规制度体系,加强和改善对国家政权机关的领导。

We will act more quickly to put in place a system of Party rules and regulations that covers all aspects of Party leadership and Party building, and strengthen and improve Party leadership over bodies of state power.


增强群众工作本领,

We should be good at engaging with the people.


创新群众工作体制机制和方式方法,

We will develop new systems, mechanisms, ways, and means for this work.


推动工会、共青团、妇联等群团组织增强政治性、先进性、群众性,发挥联系群众的桥梁纽带作用,组织动员广大人民群众坚定不移跟党走。

We will urge trade unions, Chinese Communist Youth League organizations, women's federations, and other people's organizations to strengthen their political consciousness, become more advanced, and better represent the people; to play their role as bridges linking the Party with the people; and to organize and motivate the people to follow the Party.


增强狠抓落实本领,

We should be good at implementing policy.


坚持说实话、谋实事、出实招、求实效

We should be open and frank, take effective measures to address real issues, and seek good outcomes.


雷厉风行久久为功有机结合起来,

We should be ready both to act resolutely and swiftly and to make sustained efforts to tackle tough issues head-on.


勇于攻坚克难,以钉钉子精神做实做细做好各项工作。

We should have the perseverance to hammer away until a task is done, and make concrete, meticulous, and effective efforts in all our work.


增强驾驭风险本领,

We should be good at managing risks.


健全各方面风险防控机制,善于处理各种复杂矛盾,勇于战胜前进道路上的各种艰难险阻,牢牢把握工作主动权。

We will improve risk prevention and control mechanisms in all areas, skillfully handle various complex issues, overcome all difficulties and obstacles that we meet on our way, and keep a firm hold on the initiative in our work.


同志们!

Comrades,


伟大的事业必须有坚强的党来领导。

A great cause calls for leadership of a strong party.


只要我们党把自身建设好、建设强,确保党始终同人民想在一起、干在一起,就一定能够引领承载着中国人民伟大梦想的航船破浪前进,胜利驶向光辉的彼岸!

As long as our Party keeps itself competent and strong, always remains true to the people's aspiration and works in concert with the people, we can and will navigate the great ship bearing the great dream of the Chinese people to conquer the waves and reach our destination.


「归纳」

压倒性胜利

a sweeping victory

标本兼治

address both the symptoms and root causes

干部清正、政府清廉、政治清明

officials are honest, government is clean, and political affairs are handled with integrity

坚如磐石

remain as firm as a rock

无禁区、全覆盖、零容忍

there are no no-go zones, no ground is left unturned, and no tolerance is shown for corruption.

重遏制、强高压、长震慑

impose tight constraints, maintain a tough stance and a long-term deterrence

建立巡察制度

institute a system of disciplinary inspection for 

市县党委

city and county level Party committees

缉拿归案、绳之以法

be brought back and brought to justice.

反腐败国家立法

national anti-corruption legislation

检举举报平台

a corruption reporting platform

海晏河清、朗朗乾坤

like seas fallen calm and rivers running clear, be clean and free of corruption.

让权力在阳光下运行,把权力关进制度的笼子。

ensure that power is exercised in broad daylight and in an institutional cage.

自上而下的组织监督

top-down organizational oversight

自下而上的民主监督

bottom-up democratic oversight

同级相互监督作用

peer oversight

党员领导干部

Party members in positions of leadership

巡视巡察上下联动的监督网

an oversight network that facilitates coordination in disciplinary inspections conducted at different levels

同党的纪律检查机关合署办公

work together with the Party's disciplinary inspection commissions as one office while keeping their own identity.

公职人员

everyone working in the public sector 

 “两规”措施

The practice of shuanggui 

审计管理体制

the auditing management system

统计体制

the statistics system.

党统一指挥、全面覆盖、权威高效的监督体系

an authoritative, efficient oversight system with complete coverage under the Party's unified command;

国家机关监督

oversight by state organs

舆论监督

oversight through public opinion

要增强…

We should be good at…

营造…的浓厚氛围

foster a strong atmosphere of…

推动建设学习大国

nurture a love of learning in our people.

战略思维、

a strategic perspective

创新思维

creative thinking

辩证思维

a dialectical approach to thinking;

法治思维

think in terms of the rule of law

底线思维

think about worst-case scenarios.

总揽全局、协调各方

overall leadership and coordinates work in all areas.

保持锐意进取的精神风貌

be enterprising

结合实际

in light of actual conditions

贯彻新发展理念

put into practice the new development philosophy

国家政权机关

bodies of state power.

工会、共青团、妇联

trade unions, Chinese Communist Youth League organizations, women's federations

说实话、谋实事、出实招、求实效

be open and frank, take effective measures to address real issues, and seek good outcomes.

雷厉风行

act resolutely and swiftly

久久为功

make sustained efforts to tackle tough issues head-on.

风险防控机制

risk prevention and control mechanisms

「未完待续」

「Part 24」双语报告

「Part 23」双语报告

「Part 22」双语报告

「Part 21」双语报告

「Part 20」双语报告

「Part 19」双语报告

「Part 18」双语报告

「Part 17」双语报告

「Part 16」双语报告

「Part 15」双语报告

「Part 14」双语报告

「Part 13」双语报告

「Part 12」双语报告

「Part 11」双语报告

「Part 10」双语报告

「Part 9」双语报告

「Part 8」双语报告

「Part 7」双语报告

「Part 6」双语报告

「Part 5」双语报告

「Part 4」双语报告

「Part 3」双语报告

「Part 2」双语报告

「Part 1」双语报告

「Part 0」双语报告


LearnAndRecord

2015年2月8日

2017年11月13日

第1010天

每天持续行动学外语

    您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

    文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存