查看原文
其他

《小猪佩奇》系列之第一季 28:Windy Castle(风息堡)

Windy Castle

Peppa Pig S01 E28


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=q0508kgz6wk&auto=0&width=500px&height=375px

网络资源,仅供学习交流

Windy Castle 风息堡

- Peppa and her family are going out for the day.

  佩奇一家今天要出去玩。

- Peppa, George, today we are going to Windy Castle!

  佩奇,乔治,今天我们要去风息堡玩。

- What's Windy Castle, Daddy?

  什么是风息堡呀?爸爸。

- It's a castle on a very high hill!

  是一座城堡坐落在高山上。

- George likes castles.

  乔治喜欢城堡。

- Windy Castle sounds like a boring thing for boys.

  风息堡对男孩子来说听起来挺无聊的。

- No, Peppa, you'll love it.

  不,佩奇。你会喜欢的。

- There's a great view from the top of Windy Castle.

  风息堡最高处的风景非常地美

- You can even see Granny and Grandpa's house!

  你还能够看到奶奶和爷爷的房子呢。

- Wow!

  哇哦。

- Let's go!

  我们走吧。

- I'll map-read and Mummy Pig will drive.

  我来负责看地图,而妈妈负责开车。

- Are you sure, Daddy Pig?

  你确定吗?猪爸爸。

- When you map-read, we always get lost and you get grumpy.

  你看地图我们会迷路的,你就会很暴躁。

- We will not get lost and l will not get grumpy.

  我们是不会迷路的,而我也不会得变暴躁。

- Windy Castle, here we come!

  出发风息堡。我们来了。

- Are we nearly there yet?

  我们到风息堡了吗?

- Not quite.

  还没有呢。

- Oh.

  哦好吧。

- Would you like to play a game?

  你们想玩游戏吗?

- Yes, please. Let's play "l Spy!"

  想玩。我们来玩“我要你猜”。

- Okay. I'll go first.

  好的。我先来吧。

- Daddy Pig has to secretly look at something and the others have to guesswhat it is.

  猪爸爸要偷偷看个东西,然后让其他人来猜他看的是什么。

- I spy with my little eye, something colored "red".

  好了佩奇。我要你猜的这个东西是红色的。

- Red?

  红的?

- My dress! That's red!

  我的裙子!他是红色的。

- No.

  不。

- It's not your dress.

  不是你的裙子。

- The car!

  恩...我猜是车。

- That's right! Our red car.

  你猜对了,就是我们的红车。

- My go.

  轮到我了。

- l spy with my little eye, something "blue"

  好了各位,我要你猜某个蓝色的东西。

- George's blue shirt!

  乔治的蓝衬衣!

- Nope.

  不对。

- Is it something in the car?

  这东西是在车里吗?

- No.

  不是。

- Give up?

  放弃了?

- Yes.

  是的。

- The sky!

  天空啊!

- The blue sky!

  就是蓝蓝的天空!

- I Win.

  我赢了。

- Daddy Pig? Do you know where we are?

  猪爸爸,你知道我们在哪里吗?

- I know exactly where we are.

  我知道我们在哪里。

- Although...this road doesn't look the same as it does on the map.

  但是这条路看起来好像和地图上的路不太一样。

- Oh, Daddy Pig! We're lost!

  哦我说猪爸爸我们迷路了。

- We are not lost.

  我们并没有迷路。

- So how do we get to Windy Castle from here?

  但我们要怎么从这里去到风息堡呢?

- Just give me a moment.

  再给我一点时间吧。

- l know, we can ring Granny and Grandpa.

  有了,打给猪爷爷和猪奶奶吧。

- There's no need to ring Granny and Grandpa.

  没有必要打给猪爷爷和猪奶奶。

- I'll get us to Windy Castle, if it takes me all day.

  就算花上一天我也会带你们去的。

- We haven't got all day.

  我们没有一天的时间。

- Hello, Grandpa Pig speaking.

  你好,我是猪爷爷有什么事。

- Grandpa Pig, we've got a bit lost on the way to Windy Castle.

  你好猪爷爷,我们在去风息堡的路上有点迷路了。

- Is Daddy Pig doing the map-reading?

  猪爸爸他是不是正在看地图呀?

- Yes, Daddy Pig is doing the map-reading.

  是的,猪爸爸正在看地图。

- And he's a bit grumpy at the moment.

  他现在非常地暴躁呢。

- I am not grumpy.

  我没有暴躁。

- This is the best route:

  这条是最好的路线

- keep on the main road until you see Windy Castle up ahead.

  你们只要沿着主干道,一直往前开就能够看到风息堡了。

- Thank you, Grandpa Pig.

  谢谢你猪爷爷。

- We follow the main road and look out for Windy Castle.

  我们沿着主干道开继续找风息堡。

- As l thought.

  和我想的一样。

- Look! Is that a castle?

  瞧啊,那是座城堡吗?

- Yes! It's Windy Castle!

  没错,那就是风息堡。

- Come on, car!

  车车加油。

- Come on, car! You can make it!

  车车加油,你一定可以的。

- Peppa and her family have arrived at Windy Castle.

  佩奇和她的家人终于到达了风息堡。

- Wow! It's so tall!

  哇哦,这城堡好高呀。

- Let's go inside. The view from the top is fantastic!

  我们进去吧。城堡最高处的风景美极了。

- Wow!

  哇哦。

- Look at the view!

  你们瞧那景色。

- Mummy, is that Granny and Grandpa's house?

  妈妈,那是不是奶奶和爷爷的房子?

- Yes, it is!

  是的,没错。

- It's so far away!

  实在是太远了。

- Let's take a look through the telescope.

  我们用这望远镜看看吧。

- Can I look first, please?

  爸爸我能先看看吗?

- Yes, but you must let George look next.

  可以,但是你看完就得让乔治看。

- Wow!

  哇哦。

- The telescope makes everything look bigger.

  在望远镜里看很清楚。

- l can see Granny and Grandpa!

  我能看见爷爷和奶奶。

- Look, George!

  你来看乔治。

- Ganggy lg! Baba lg!

  爷爷。奶奶。

- George is waving at Granny and Grandpa Pig.

  乔治在朝爷爷和奶奶挥手。

- Silly George! Granny and Grandpa are too far away to see you waving!

  别挥了乔治。爷爷和奶奶离我们太远了,看不到你挥手。

- l know! We can ring them!

  有了,打电话给他们。

- Hello?

  喂你好?

- Grandpa Pig! We can see you from Windy Castle!

  猪爷爷,我们在风息堡看到你们了。

- Wave at us!

  朝我们挥挥手。

- Granny and Grandpa are waving at us!

  爷爷和奶奶在朝我们挥手呢。

- l love Windy Castle!

  我爱风息堡。



今天Peppa全家要一起出去玩,去一个叫风之城堡的地方。


风之城堡是一座矗立在很高地方的城堡,还可以看见Granpa pig 以及Granny pig的房子。在开车的路上,Daddy pig跟大家一起玩“I spy”这个游戏,Daddy pig说,我眼睛看见一个红色的东西,猜猜是什么。Peppa回答说,是我的裙子,我的裙子是红色的。Daddy pig说不是。Peppa说是车,我们的车是红色的。这下就猜对了。玩着玩着,Mummy pig问Daddy pig走到哪里了。Daddy Pig貌似是个路痴,看看地图,发现不对劲。Mummy pig只好跟Granpa pig 以及Granny pig打电话问路。


问完路之后,他们很快就到了风之城堡。爬到风之城堡之后,他们发现上面的风景很美,果然能看见Granpa pig 以及Granny pig的房子。通过望远镜,还能看见Granpa pig 以及Granny pig。


castle: 城堡

windy castle:温蒂城堡


view: 视野;视域;视线

a view from a (place) 从……看出去的视野

There's a great view from the top of Windy Castle. 从温蒂城堡上看出去有一个很好的视野。


grumpy: 性情乖戾的

When you map-read, we always get lost and you get grumpy. 当你看地图的时候,我们总是迷路,然后你就心情开始不好了。


spy: 侦察,找出,发现

I spy with my little eye.


secretly: 秘密地,背地里

Daddy Pig has to secretly look at something and the others have to guess what it is. 爸爸猪要偷偷地看看什么东西,然后其他人去猜那是什么。


route:路线

This is the best route. 这是最好的线路。


look out for: 当心… 留神… 提防…


fantastic: 极好的,极出色的(口)

The view from the top is fantastic. 从上面看下去的景色太好了。


look through: 彻底审查


telescope: 望远镜

The telescope makes everything look bigger.望远镜让所有的东西都看起来更大了。


wave: 挥手,招手

《小猪佩奇》01:Muddy Puddles (泥坑

《小猪佩奇》02:Mr Dinosaur is Lost (恐龙先生弄丢了)

《小猪佩奇》03:Best Friend(最好的朋友

《小猪佩奇》 04:Camping (宿营

《小猪佩奇》 05:Hide and Seek (捉迷藏

《小猪佩奇》 06:The Playgroup (幼儿园

《小猪佩奇》 07:Mummy Pig at Work (猪妈妈在工作

《小猪佩奇》 08:Piggy in the Middle(中间的小猪)

《小猪佩奇》 09:Daddy Loses His Glasses(爸爸的眼镜不见了)

《小猪佩奇》10:Gardening(花园种菜)

《小猪佩奇》11:Hiccups(打嗝)

《小猪佩奇》13:Secrets(秘密)

《小猪佩奇》 14:My cousin Chloe(我的堂姐克洛伊)

《小猪佩奇》15:The New Car (新车)

《小猪佩奇》 16:Snow (下雪了)

《小猪佩奇》 17:Flying a kite(放风筝)

《小猪佩奇》 18:Picnic(野餐)

《小猪佩奇》19:Dressing Up (装扮游戏)

《小猪佩奇》 20:The School Fete (学校游园会)

《小猪佩奇》 21:Musical Instruments (乐器)

《小猪佩奇》 22:Babysitting(照顾猪宝宝)

《小猪佩奇》 23:New Shoes( 新鞋子)

《小猪佩奇》24:Ballet lesson (芭蕾舞课)

《小猪佩奇》 26:Treasure Hunt(寻宝)

《小猪佩奇》27:Not very well(不太好)

资源来自网络,仅供学习使用,如有侵权,立即删除。



新视野大学英语答案 课文及单词音频

大学英语四级单词28天过


大学项语六级单词27天过


美国知名外教Coach Shane的经典听说课程1-50集

自然拼读法20讲


Tim's发音工作室


40篇英文小故事记单词3500

2019年高考英语考纲词汇A---Z(含音频)

高中必背古诗文64篇

最全初中教材配套单词


最全高中教材配套单词


新概念英语全四册单词


一分钟记一个单词(1-100)


好听英文歌推荐



您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存