查看原文
其他

【不离】法王如意宝:怎样断除贪恋一个人的痛苦?

索达吉堪布 通往解脱之路 2023-03-02

 

怎样断除贪恋一个人的痛苦

How to Cut Off the Suffering of Clinging to Another

 


如果我们生病或者遭受一些莫名的危害,

If we fall ill or endure inexplicable harm,

 

此时千万不要心生嗔恨,要明白:

we must not be filled with anger or hate.

 

这是修自他相换的良机,

Recognize that this presents a good opportunity to practice tonglen, the meditation of exchanging self and other;

 

是一个逆增上缘!

it is a special empowering condition!



当你对一个人生起强烈爱意,心变得极不自在时,

When you feel fierce love toward another and the mind becomes extremely uneasy,

 

用什么方法可以平息由此而生的诸多烦恼呢?

what are the methods to calm the afflictions that arise from this?

 

下面,我们来学习麦彭仁波切的一个教言,看看一个贪欲炽盛的老密咒士,是怎样通过观修大圆满,将贪欲融入美妙的道用中的。

Let us study one of Mipham Rinpoche’s teachings and see how an old tantric yogi who was burning with desire absorbed the desire into a splendid practice by practicing the Great Perfection.



很久很久以前,在一个名叫“莲花地”的地方,盛开着各色争奇斗艳的鲜花,

A long time ago, in a place called Lotus Land, there bloomed many fascinating and beautiful flowers.

 

这里居住着一个老密咒士,他的贪欲就像烈火般熊熊燃烧,

Here lived an old tantric yogi whose desire blazed like an inferno.

 

故其名为“贪欲火燃”。

Because of this, he was named Desire Inflamed.

 

一天,老密咒士遇到一位美女,他的魂当场就像被勾走了一样,

One day, this old yogi met a beautiful maiden. There and then, it was as if his spirit had been whisked away.

 

只见他冲到美女面前,卑微地趴在她的脚下,乞求她跟自己一起生活。

He rushed to her side, humbly prostrated at her feet, and begged her to live with him.

 

美女见这密咒士又老又丑,

The maiden saw that this yogi was old and ugly.

 

不但不愿搭理他,还一脚踢到他的头上,狠狠骂道:“给我滚!”

Not only was she unwilling to consort with him, she kicked him in the head and scolded him harshly: “Get lost!”

 

然后,跑到旁边一位叫“青春快乐”的年轻人面前,与他接吻、拥抱……

Then she went to a youth called Young And Happy who was standing nearby and embraced him.

 

老密咒士的愿望得不到满足,还白白遭受了一番侮辱。

The old tantric yogi’s wish was not fulfilled; instead, he was shamed and abused.

 

看到美女与年轻人整天卿卿我我,他的贪欲比以前更强了,

Seeing the maiden and the youth acting like lovebirds made his desire even stronger.

 

以至于茶饭不思、夜不成眠,

Eventually he lost his appetite and could not sleep at night.

 

口中不停地发出叹息……

All day long he sighed.

 

旁人以为老密咒士生病了,便为他找来了不少名医。

Those around the old tantric yogi thought he was ill, so they sought out many famous doctors.

 

有的医生认为,他的病是由风引起,

Some doctors believed that his illness was caused by the wind element;

 

还有的认为是由火或者魔引起的,

others thought it was caused by the fire element or demons.

 

并都做了相应治疗。

Each gave him the relevant treatment.

 

但这些方法不但没有见效,反而让他的病日益严重。

Yet not only were these methods ineffective, but they worsened his illness day by day.

 

老密咒士天天呼喊着那个美女的名字,

Every day the old tantric yogi called out the maiden’s name.

 

身体每况愈下,后来竟然疯了。

His body deteriorated further, and in the end he went mad.

 

其间,好心的人们还迎请了众多上师为他灌顶加持,但还是无济于事。

During that time, kindhearted people invited many Dharma teachers to empower him and bless him, but all to no avail.



后来,一位文殊菩萨化现的十六岁月亮童子,

One day, the bodhisattva Manjushri appeared as the sixteen-year-old Moon Youth.

 

嘴里散发出悦意的妙香,

A pleasing fragrance emanated from his mouth,

 

来到了他的面前,对他说:“老人家啊,您到底得了什么病呢?”

and he came before the tantric yogi and said, “Dear old man, what is really the matter with you?”

 

一见到月亮童子,老密咒士生起一丝欢喜心,心智也稍稍恢复了一点。

As soon as he saw Moon Youth, the old yogi felt a sense of joy, and he regained his senses somewhat.

 

他摸着童子的手说:“我看见一个美女后,当下就生起了难以控制的欲念。

He took the youth’s hand and said, “As soon as I saw this beautiful maiden, an uncontrollable desire arose in me.

 

每当见她跟别人在一起,对别人流露出爱恋的眼神,我总是私下期盼:那个人是我该多好!

Whenever I see her with another, looking upon him with love, I always secretly think how wonderful it would be if that were I!

 

因为反反复复想这事,不知不觉就变成了这样。”

As these thoughts churned in my mind over and over, I ended up like this.”

 

月亮童子说:“老人家啊,您真该好好想想!

Moon Youth said, “Dear old man, you really should ponder this well!

 

您对她生起爱慕心,真的就像飞蛾扑火一样。

For you to feel love toward her is just like a moth being drawn to a flame.

 

要知道,女人的青春如同莲花一样短暂,

You should know that a maiden’s youth is as ephemeral as a water lily.

 

有朝一日,这个美女人老珠黄、满脸皱纹,您还愿像现在这样爱她吗?

When the day comes when this beauty is aged and sallow, her face full of wrinkles, will you still be willing to love her as you do now?

 

您既不顾自己白发苍苍的现状,也不明白她的娇躯是无常的本性,

Neither do you realize that you are now silver-haired yourself, nor that her lovely body is inherently impermanent;

 

真是已经着魔了。

You are truly under the influence of Mara.

 

请不要再对她执著,断了这种贪心吧!”

Please do not continue to cling to her. Cut off this craving!”

 

听到这番话,老人簌簌流下了眼泪:

When he heard this, tears rolled down the old man’s cheeks.

 

“月亮童子啊,虽然你讲得有道理,但也改变不了我的心意。

“Alas, Moon Youth, you are certainly right, but it cannot change my heart.

 

你如果悲悯我,就请把她带到我身边吧。

If you have any sympathy for me, please bring her to me.

 

除此之外,哪怕拥有全世界的财富,也无法让我满足。

Even if I possessed all the world’s riches, nothing else could satisfy me apart from this one wish.

 

在这世上,只有她才能让我快乐。”

In this world, she alone can make me happy.”



月亮童子继续劝老人:

Moon Youth continued to reason with the old man.

 

“对于毫无意义的事情,您深陷其中、无法自拔,有何必要呢?

“You have sunken inextricably deep into something that is utterly meaningless. What is the point?

 

以前您没见到她时,心很清净,

Before you saw her, your mind was very pure.

 

但自从看见她,就一反常态,

Yet since you laid eyes on her, you have behaved out of character.

 

您的心已经被魔众的贪心箭射中了,真是非常可怜。

Your mind has been shot by the demon king’s arrow of greed; you are really to be pitied.

 

若人人都像您这样,甚至对天女也心生倾慕而失望绝食,那就实在太愚笨了!

If everyone were like you and adored beautiful but unapproachable maidens, even refusing food out of disappointment, think how foolish that would be!

 

“对于始终不能达成的愿望,或根本无法得到的东西,您不应该太强求。

“When it comes to wishes that can never be realized and things that are completely unattainable, you should not insist on having them.

 

否则,只会给身心带来剧烈的痛苦,

Otherwise, they will inflict fierce suffering on your body and mind.

 

不但今生中烦恼迭起,而且把来世也摧毁无余了。

Not only will you experience onslaughts of afflictions in this life, but you will also completely destroy your future lives.

 

“本来您是一位威风凛凛的密咒士,

“Before, you were a majestic tantric yogi.

 

可以降伏外面的邪魔,为世人所敬重。

You could tame evil spirits, and people respected you.

 

但现在当自己的心魔显现时,却无力对治,

Yet the moment your own demon mind has appeared, you have no antidote for it.

 

这是非常可笑的。

This is just ridiculous!

 

“您屡屡执著她的花容月貌,认为她长得国色天香,

“Time and again, you cling to her flowerlike, moonlike beauty, believing her to be an unrivaled celestial creature.

 

这也只是您的分别念而已。”

This is merely your discriminative mind.”

 

老人喃喃道:“你说得很对,但我还是忘不掉她,

Downcast, the old man mumbled, “You are perfectly right, but I still cannot forget her.

 

就像有个桩子插在心坎中一样,

It is as if there were a spike wedged in the depth of my heart.

 

对她的爱实在放不下。”

I simply cannot let go of my love for her.”



月亮童子告诉他:“老人家,请听听我的肺腑之言:

Moon Youth said to him, “Dear old man, please listen to these words, which spring from my heart.

 

您说您的心爱着她,

You said that your mind is in love with her.

 

那现在,我给您讲一个故事,

Now then, let me tell you a story.

 

里面有遣除痛苦的最好方法——用‘心’来断除自己的贪心。

It explains the best way to dispel suffering—using the mind to cut off your own craving.

 

“在阿赖耶的大地上,有个叫分别念的孩子正在哭泣,

“In the land of Alaya, a youth by the name of Discriminative Mind was crying.

 

路人问他:‘你为什么哭啊?’

A passerby asked him, ‘Why are you crying?’

 

“孩子说:‘我看见了一个美女,想要她。’

“The youth said, ‘I have seen a beautiful maiden, and I want her.’

 

“这个好心的路人就安慰他:‘你别哭了,

“So this kind passerby consoled him. ‘Please don’t cry.

 

其实并不是美女引诱了你,

The truth is that it is not this maiden who has tempted you,

 

而是你的心散到了外境上,把自己紧紧缠缚。

but your mind that has been distracted by external circumstances and has constricted you.

 

“心本来犹如虚空,不存在任何痛苦,

“‘The mind is originally like empty space, without any suffering.

 

但你偏偏要贪著外境,这就像在虚空里打疙瘩一样,人为地制造了各种烦恼。

But you insist on clinging to external objects, which is like tying a knot in empty space and deliberately producing all sorts of afflictions.

 

“求不得苦是源于自己的心,

“‘The pain of not having what we want originates from our mind.

 

贪执美女也是如此。

Clinging to a maiden is also like this.

 

孩子,如果你能使自己的心坦然安住,那谁也无力伤害和引诱你。

My son, if you can allow your mind to abide in peace and calm, then no one will have the power to harm or tempt you.

 

反之,假如你的心紧紧地执著外境而不愿放下,

On the contrary, if your mind is clinging desperately to external objects and unwilling to let go,

 

那就像被关在监狱中一样,恒常承受各种苦痛。

this is like being trapped in a prison, and you will constantly endure all kinds of suffering.

 

“所以,请仔细观察自己的心,就会发现它本如虚空,根本不存在任何能贪之念,

“‘Thus, please observe your mind carefully, and you will discover that it is inherently like empty space, without any thoughts of craving.

 

如此,贪心就像阳光下的黑暗,自然消于法界中了。’

In this manner, craving will be like darkness under the sun—it will naturally disperse into the expanse of reality.’

 

“这种令心自然安住的窍诀,您必须要了知,并运用它来断除自己的贪心。

“You must know this technique of letting the mind naturally and calmly abide, and use it to cut your craving.

 

总之,在您生起贪心时,若能立即观它的本性,贪心当下就会消失。”

In short, when craving is aroused, if you can instantly see its nature, it will disappear in that moment.”



听完此话,老密咒士一下生起了绵绵不断的安乐,贪心彻底根除了。

After hearing this, the old tantric yogi suddenly felt infinite peace and happiness, and his craving was completely uprooted.

 

他感激不尽地说:“月亮童子,你真是一位利乐的引路人,

Brimming with gratitude, he said, “Moon Youth, you are truly a guide toward happiness.

 

非常可惜这么晚才遇见你!

What a shame that I met you so late!

 

以前我虽也听说过‘万法唯心造’,

In the past I have heard ‘All phenomena are but the creations of the mind,’

 

但只是停留在文字上,从未对此实修过,

yet I only had a literal understanding and never truly practiced it.

 

以至于在无意义的贪欲中,白白耗费了大半生。

As a result, I have wasted most of my life in meaningless desires.

 

“我以前修的法,没能调伏自心,

“My practice previously could not tame my mind;

 

反令烦恼越来越增上,贪心越来越炽盛。

instead it allowed afflictions to grow greater and cravings to burn stronger.

 

与我相似的密咒士也有很多,

There are many tantric yogis like me.

 

对这些自以为在行持密法的人,我希望你依靠善巧方便,好好也给他们宣说殊胜教言。

I hope you will use skillful means to truly impart these sublime teachings to those who mistakenly believe themselves to be tantric practitioners.

 

“你对我恩重如山,

“I am deeply indebted to you.

 

现在,我已了知‘依止贪欲来希求解脱’是痴心妄想。

Now I know that ‘relying on desire to seek liberation’ is a fanciful delusion.

 

虽然我已经老了,但贪欲对我的危害还是非常大。

Even though I am already old, desire still harmed me greatly.

 

今天遇见了你,令我在功德上增添了一道彩虹,

Meeting you today has added a rainbow to my merit.

 

所以,你是我真正的大恩上师!”
You are truly my immensely kind teacher!”

 

说着,老人一边热泪盈眶,一边对月亮童子恭敬顶礼。

Tears streamed down the old man’s face, and he respectfully prostrated to Moon Youth.



月亮童子继续开示:

Moon Youth continued to teach him.

 

“我再给您传授一个教言:

“I will give you another teaching.

 

日后见到美女生贪心时,

In the future, when you see a beautiful maiden and desire is aroused,

 

要明白这实际上是轮回的粘合剂。

you need to realize that this is in fact the glue that binds you to samsara.

 

若想把贪心转为道用,

If you wish to transform craving into practice,

 

首先应将一切万法的显现观为自己的心。

you must first visualize the manifestation of all phenomena as your own mind.

 

了知美女是自心的显现,再将心观为空性,

Know that the maiden is the manifestation of your mind, and then visualize the mind as emptiness.

 

此时虚空中的彩虹还会不会捆住虚空呢?

At this point, would a rainbow in empty space cofine empty space?

 

肯定不会。

Certainly not.

 

然后再观察能贪和所贪,

After this, observe that which can crave and that which is craved.

 

就会发现外境和自心没有差别,

You will discover that external objects and your mind are not different.

 

贪心和外境根本无法束缚自己。

Craving and external objects cannot fetter you at all.

 

“一旦明白此理,看不看美女都没有差别,

“Once you realize this principle, it makes no difference if you look at a beauty or not.

 

就像梦中踩在火上而毫发无损一样,

It is like stepping into fire in a dream and being completely unscathed.

 

这时您所见的一切全能转为道用,

At this point you can transform everything you see into practice.

 

不像一般的世间人,见到美女就生贪心,注定会感受无量痛苦。

You will not be like the ordinary people of the world who as soon as they see a beautiful maiden crave her and are bound to experience limitless suffering.

 

“若能将此贪心转为道用,

“If you can transform this craving into practice,

 

与美女相见甚至进一步接触,都是可以的。

you can meet with beautiful maidens or even be in further contact with them.

 

当然,自己必须要有相应的境界才行。

Of course, you must first have the corresponding levels of realization.

 

就像狂风对小小灯火是一种违缘,

To a small lantern, a gale is an adversity,

 

但对森林大火反而是很好的助缘,

but to a forest fire it is actually a positive supporting condition.

 

当风越来越大时,森林里的火也越来越旺。

When the wind becomes stronger, the fire in the forest becomes fiercer.

 

因此,我们应根据自己智慧身体的实际状况,享用与之相适应的窍诀美食。

Hence, we should savor the felicitous details of the pith instructions according to the actual state of our wisdom body.

 

(往昔印度八十位大成就者中,有些行持无取无舍的行为,

(Among India’s eighty-four mahasiddhas of the past, some acted according to the practice of neither adopting nor abandoning;

 

显现为猎人、屠夫、妓女的形象,但这一切并不会染污他们丝毫。

they manifested as hunters, butchers, and prostitutes, but none of these guises could taint them in the slightest.

 

不过,圣者的这些超胜行为,不是一般人可随意效仿的,

However, these extraordinary actions of the noble ones cannot be carelessly mimicked by ordinary beings.

 

所以,初学者最好守持净戒,不要胡思乱想为佳。)”

Therefore, it is best for beginners to observe the pure precepts and not get lost in fancies and conjectures.)”



最后,月亮童子对老密咒士谆谆告诫:

Finally, Moon Youth earnestly enjoined the old tantric yogi,

 

“听了我的这番教言,以密宗为借口的很多修行人,可能害怕将来会堕入地狱。

“After hearing my words, many who purport to be Tantrayana practitioners may fear falling into hell in the future.

 

但愿他们依此甚深方便教言,

I hope that through this profound skillful teaching,

 

在尽快时间内得到解脱!”

they will attain liberation in the shortest time possible!”


敬摘录 法王如意宝《不离》

His Holiness Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche 《Always Present》






法王如意宝 珍贵开示集(一)


法王如意宝晋美彭措,十三世达赖喇嘛之经师列绕朗巴尊者转世。 其一生的伟大生平事迹与外、内、密诸功德事业,实非一般凡夫人所能窥测,然以共同所知之事实,仅在此作一极简略之介绍。


法王如意宝祈祷文


【珍贵视频】智海撷珍 | 法王如意宝关于戒杀放生的开示(上)


【珍贵视频】智海撷珍 | 法王如意宝关于戒杀放生的开示(下)


【放生问答1】法王如意宝开示放生的重要问题十个


【放生问答2】法王如意宝开示放生的重要问题十四个


【放生问答3】法王如意宝开示放生的重要问题十个


法王如意宝关于放生的开示


关于法王如意宝,放生的殊胜缘起


🍀素食戒杀 菜单目录(一)


🙏🏻电视剧《佛陀》五十四全集-无广告(国语版)


🙏🏻佛曰-【印剧】佛陀_Buddha 预告片



佛法平台“通往解脱之路”欢迎关注!

本平台的宗旨是为接引广大有缘人与佛结缘,为有缘众生打开一扇门,将正知正法带给大家!


佛法是一盏明灯,为我们照亮前程,点亮希望!

本平台为茫茫黑夜中的众生点亮一盏灯,为有缘人提供佛法修行,了解佛法的真谛,同时希望大家通过学修佛法从此走上解脱轮回之路!


需要学习的师兄请加微信号:lvdumu2020 进群

本公众号的所有功德全部回向给尽虚空遍法界的一切众生,愿所有众生早日离苦得乐终究安乐!


您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存