不忘(中英)|法王如意宝—今生后世安乐之源
第九章 诸恶莫作
Abandon All Nonvirtue
第五十八节
今生后世安乐之源
SECTION 58. The Source of Happiness for Present and Future Lives
在佛法兴盛的藏地,可以完全信赖的就是三宝,
In Tibet, where Buddhadharma is flourishing, what can be relied on is solely the Three Jewels.
如果你能全心全意依靠三宝,那么今生快乐,后世也快乐。
If you rely devotedly on the Three Jewels, you will be happy in this life and in all lives to come.
所以,从今往后,不可杀生、不要打猎,如果能做到,想必大家会幸福快乐的。
Therefore from now on you should not kill or hunt. If you can remain resolute, you will be happy and fortunate.
去年,我对于人们杀生吃肉不忍心,
Last year I didn’t have the heart to see people killing animals and eating meat.
心想:色达地区为主附近地方的人们,如果还继续这样的罪行,那去年会不会造成大多数人因饥饿而死或因病而亡?
I thought, “If they continue committing such misdeeds, would it cause a great number of people in Sêrtar and the vicinity die from famine or illness?”
我于心不忍,于是一心一意祈祷地藏菩萨。
I could not bear it and prayed to Bodhisattva Ksitigarbha wholeheartedly.
法王如意宝《不忘》
His Holiness Jigme Phuntsok Rinpoche
《Always Remembering》
索达吉堪布 恭译
Translated By Khenpo Sodargye
1.婚姻家庭系列:公众号后台回复数字1
2. 真实因果案例:公众号后台回复数字2
3.不离连载系列:公众号后台回复数字3
4. 心经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字4
5. 金刚经连载系列:公众号后台回复数字5
温馨提示:公众号后台,不是留言区哦~
不忘(中英)法王如意宝—这才是人生中最重要的一件大事